To accomplish a successful project, a collaborative team of people must resolve issues and make decisions together with the trust and skills required to face their unique challenge. Leaders of high performance teams embrace the importance of building essential strengths that create a resilient team.
This course provides a vision of a high performance team with specific techniques every team leader can follow to improve their team’s performance. Topics include:
- Adaptable leadership styles to match the team’s maturity.
- Communication skills that improve collaboration.
- Team building principles and techniques in relation to the project environment.
Becoming a high-performance team leader is an achievable goal!
- Live/Virtual/Interactive Instruction
- Learning Activities, Virtual Discussion, Testing
- Required Text: (Insert Versatile course text)
- Post Workshop Instructor Support