This course is designed to give Project Management Professional (PMP)® candidates the knowledge and skills required to complete the PMP® designation exam successfully. As the PMP® exam has significantly changed on January 2, 2021, the PMP Exam Prep course has been revised to reflect new exam content. The three knowledge domains, People, Processes and Business Environment along with Agile/Hybrid methodologies will be covered to align with the PMP® Examination Content Outline, 2021. This live, interactive course will use learning activities, testing, and discussions to build participant knowledge base and confidence to approach the PMP® exam.
· Live/Interactive Instruction
· Learning Activities, Discussion, Testing
· Required Text: Crosswinds Success Series: PMP Exam Bootcamp Manual
· Access to 200 question online PMP exam simulation
· Access to over 1,400 ITTO questions
· Learner Notes PDF
· Post Workshop Instructor Support
Upon successful completion of the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep Boot Camp, you will be able to:
· Understand the three project knowledge domains: People, Processes, Business Environment
· Understand the Agile/Hybrid methodologies as applied across the three project knowledge domains
· Recognize strategies to successfully answer PMP® exam questions
· Collect 35 education hours required to write the PMP® exam
· Identify your state of preparation for the PMP® exam
· Identify areas to improve upon prior to sitting the exam.
· Understand the registration process and eligibility criteria for the PMP® exam